There's a couple things that just went on the calendar, so here's your quick rundown so you don't miss a thing!
- Parenting Books Study: The Sacred Preschool Playdate Group is starting a book study, "Give them Grace". The group will meet a handful of times to discuss the book, with occasional online virtual meetups, and regular facebook interactions. Their first meeting is May 13. You can join the group here.
- Men's Breakfast: The Thursday morning guys group is having a Men's Breakfast on Saturday, May 16! Let us know you're coming, so we can have enough bacon (because WE WILL NOT run out of bacon!)
- Worship Night: This May, we will be in a series on the person and work of the Holy Spirit. On Sunday May 24, join us for a Sunday night service with extended worship and teaching. It will be at 6pm at Sacred in San Bruno (270 San Bruno Ave West, San Bruno, CA 94066) Take advantage of the 3-day weekend, and take advantage of this opportunity! Childcare will be available.
- Study Group: The Sacred Study Group finished up their first course, "Jesus and the Gospels" this past week and the feedback has been amazing! The second 8-week course, "Acts and the Holy Spirit" will be kicking off on Monday, June 1. Please Register by May 20 so we can secure your materials.
- Party with the Pastor: If you're new to Sacred and you want Pastor Josh to buy you coffee, he would love to do so and share with you the vision for Sacred and hear more of your story. Fill out the short form to make that contact: